Thursday 14 December 2006

Not this day

13 December – Some people are very annoying and others are just rude – and others seem to border on being sociopathic but there’s not much you can do about them.  Even quieter today than yesterday and had to try to make believe that there was actually something happening when there was a slight alleviation of the drought.  Still very gluggy but hoping my lungs and sinuses will flush themselves of the gunk over the next day or two – one of the couriers found a stunned lorikeet down on Kent Street, hit by a car.  He’d called someone about it but I’m not exactly sure what he was going to do with it – when I left him he was putting it away in his courier bag (in a box, I think ... I hope) - now that the day is over I wonder what actually happened to it ...  Visited by James who told me with great authority of the upcoming DJ’s at the AB – one of these days I’ll recognise one of those DJs but unfortunately not this day.

No comments: