Thursday 24 November 2005

Ho Hum Diddly Dum

23 November - Sometimes there are days when not much really happens. They're more common than one would think but I usually manage to get some inanities out of them. Today was one of those days. It was pretty quiet at work - there were several stages throughout the day where there was literally nothing on. Of course, when I tried to secure some food in one of these intervals something would invariably come up (although I did get a few things inside of me today). Nothing terribly exciting from a work point of view but that is probably a good thing because something exciting would involve being sideswiped by a van and i'm quite glad to avoid that. Did have a long chat with the dispatcher about his growing up in the greater BC area and how he has nothing but contempt for most of his family but it was over the radio so most of it was unintelligble. Planning on heading out to a party later on tonight hosted by a friend of one of the housemates but as i've got my usual early start I won't be hanging around for too long, i'll wager.

No comments: