Thursday 5 July 2007

Watched Item Ending Soon

4 July – Today I did not declare my independence day but I should have.  Whilst on an infrequent smoking break I caught up with young Brettski, Sydney’s longest serving bike messenger and was shamed to admit (or deny) my current position – especially considering the circumstances in which I have fallen (difficult to admit to a bridge runner the location of said crash) - cooked up a mighty meal to console myself in the evening, didn’t follow the recipe but it turned out just fine.  Textual communication was all I could hope for from the fallen and it proves quite a bit to me in the end.  Bought a new bike ... A Chevette she ain’t but she looks purdy and she looks sturdy and that’s all that’s needed.  I just hope that she’s got horizontal dropouts.

No comments: