Tuesday 10 July 2007

Etiquette Of The 21st Century And Beyond

9 and 10 July – Finally the virus I have eluded for so long has caught up to me – in a perfect world I’d be laid up recovering but this is the world of a contractor and it is my role to spread the disease.  Have to be more careful going through the spinning doors in future.  Am I a rude person or is it everyone else?  I’ve always thought myself to be very aware of 21st century etiquette but maybe I’m still living in the late 20th century – who knows?  Day 1 of the illness ended up with getting pseudo-pseudoephadrine which didn’t do a very good job but managed to get the good stuff the next day which cleared me right up (setting up the meth lab tonight).  Was forced to watch Harry Potter 4 in the evening and made the mistake of seeing the latest Fantastic Four on Tuesday – sometimes cheap night is just not worth the trouble.

No comments: