Sunday 8 July 2007

This Game Is Over!

5 July – Bought a new bike Handed in my assignment today and whilst I know I won’t get full marks it’ll be f**kin’ close enough.  Also closed off another chapter in my life.  For good?  I can’t say that but I can only hope.  Apparently the trains between Gordon and Milsons Point were down today and considering I was going to Gordon in the evening this may have been a hindrance ... Had I been a mortal man. As it was, a surprisingly traffic free ride down to the old home where I supped mightily on roasts of both cow and sheep followed by caramel slice.  I’ve just got to keep on thinking of excuses to ride to places considering this sedentary lifestyle that’s crept up on me.  Oh, the shame, the shame.  Another very nice ride back to the new home marred only by the punctured tyre that threatened to slow me down when I hit St Leonards.  As it was, I had the tools and the talent to sort that particular problem out – sometimes you’ve got to get your hands dirty.

No comments: