Friday 13 July 2007

Back Off Man

12 July – Well, apparently we’re not friends but we’re also not enemies and that’s better than last night’s position.  Wondering what I should be doing with myself again and solved it for 15 minutes in a quest for some hot chocolate (it was good hot chocolate but I’m not really the biggest fan of hot chocolate at the best of times).  Found my way back to Farrer Place for the first time in a while – this time allowed in the front door after a short diversion with some banking fellows – went to see Australia’s next Deputy PM give an uninspiring although very well meaning speech on the economics of social inclusion – found myself confronting a potential nemesis and gave him a better update of my future plans to ensure that he doesn’t try anything that he shouldn’t try.  Apparently I can be very threatening and I’m not afraid to show it.  Saw Great Global Warming Swindle ... More to come on that.

No comments: