Sunday 1 July 2007

Chapter Closed?

1 July – Had to retrieve a vehicle left up north in the morning – Chevette was more than up to the task of getting me there in double quick time (and it was a lot further than I thought) - before heading back to Chez Redfern for what was hopefully the last time in a while – forms were signed (but perhaps should not have) and there was an unfortunately inevitable lack of total closure.  I certainly was not surprised about the results of the end but consoled myself with inadequate bicycle advice and a new pair of shoeses.  I needed a new pair of shoeses.  Afternoon had a rather dramatic desire to mellow after antagonism of morning and calm was induced with food, film, friends, more food and assorted special calming ingredients with their own unfortunate thought experiment side effects.

No comments: