Tuesday 3 July 2007

Better Than A Mailroom?

3 July – Recognised the security guard as someone from the past – what the hell are you doing here?  I have no idea.  Bumped into young Kyle – the very enthusiastic Crisis boy who came a stalwart DFL in ‘Show Me The Money’ so long ago – he’d heard the stories of my recent industrial transfer (so you’re working in a mailroom?  Oh, something better than a mailroom?  Aye, Kyle, I am but what is better???) - Lent a forgiving ear to an old chum in the early evening before pumping my legs westward and southward to get to Broadway, just in time to be told that Transformers had sold out on the bitter Tuesday evening.  What are you going to do?  You’re going to go to the pub, that’s what you’re going to do.  Mused about hanging around until the later session but calculated that if I’d not closed the door properly it would be best if I opened it.  

No comments: