Monday 8 January 2007

Then There Were Six

8 January – Upon starting today I pushed the ‘Brief Permanents’ button in the vain hope that someone may have forgotten to transfer them to their rightful owner but all that came up was the lowly CATINS and KPMSYD – a mighty distance for a pittance.  That said, the rest of the day, whilst grindingly slow, did have a little bit of movement involved now that our ranks had swelled by a factor of 2.  Was back on the bridge after a short absence and spent most of my time gnashing my teeth about the incompetence of our trip jockey (not that he was really that bad but I was in a bad mood regardless).    When I struggled to a blathering stop at the end of the day I came home to a sign posted on my bike saying that it was blocking the fire exit and it would be forcibly removed if I didn’t do it (i’d like to see them try to get through the Kryptonite) and then had to spend an hour waiting for a delivery in order to take the journey out to Gordon for a free meal (I’ll do most of my journeys for a sandwich).  Glutted out on bottom feeders, omnivorous mammals and cold fat and empty calories (and it was good).  After this took a brief sidetrip via Robespierre’s house where I introduced myself to the new Wii – f**king awesome, a Sony killer in the making, the first time I’ve played a game where I felt sore afterwards (disregarding the wall eyes, RSI cramped hands and spasmed back from not shifting position for four hours straight) - pity me bro had to lock himself out of his flat when he took me home – the boy should know better.  

No comments: