Monday 22 January 2007

Get Thee Away, Sun

21 January – Once again, despite drawing blinds for a change, I found myself being woke at a quarter to 10 by Mr Sun, who’s determined to make me suffer through my hangovers rather than letting me try to sleep through them.  I can’t be too angry with him, mind you, because he does force me to avoid wasting the day.  This time, however, I upped him by completely wasting the day until about half two when I pulled myself out of the house for foodstuffs and the delivery of Stinkwater! postcards to the far edges of the land (which is mostly limited to Glebe and Newtown).  An evening of movie watching – was quite surprised that I far more concerned about the sleaziness and ineptitude of Harvey Keitel’s character in the piano than my female companion was.  Both of the men in the movie seemed, to me, posterboys for a feminist view of all that is bad about the male gender but apparently not.  Who’d have thought.

No comments: