Tuesday 14 February 2006

Sunday Bloody Sunday

12 January - As there is substantially less crockery in the household's current public circulation the sole remaining coffee cup is getting far more use than is usual for one cup. I think it suffered some chips and breaks during last week's testosterone challenge and whilst rinsing it off somehow one of the jagged edges managed to nick my knuckle and I have another less than honourable injury to add to my collection. Steely skies and the threat of rain dashed any plans of riding out anywhere (i can certainly handle riding in the rain but i've been spoiled by the past few days and want to avoid it for as long as humanly possible ... I also need a day of complete sloth (useful) and gluttony (not so useful) to finish the week before starting over again. A couple of movies sounded out most of the day,Walk The Line and The Replacements. I thought both of them were really good but there are too many black dogs around at the moment for my liking.

No comments: