Monday 20 February 2006

Static Man

The high wind and dry weather has had an unforseen side effect as I pass my dailyduties. For the majority of the day i'm a mild mannered bicycle courier but now as I enter the towers of steel and glass occupied by the titans of industry and commerce I take on my other identity, for years which has been hidden and almost forgotten - Static Man. The dry wind charges the skyscrapers with massive amounts of static electricity that is absorbed by my body and stored until I choose to release it with devestating effect using lightning bolts that I can shoot through my fingers or any other conductive material, like the deadly paperclip ElectroWhip. Static Man has not been seen nor heard of in this Vancouver and the lack of economic growth in Sydney has meant that the city has not has needed his services for many a year. But it was always said that when a city was in dire peril and the weather is dry and the winds are strong a hero will come to that city.
Vancouver is renowned for being a wet city but it has been dry of late. And the people have been crying out for a hero and that hero is Static Man.....

No comments: