Wednesday 22 February 2006

Insane In The Brain

20 February - One of dem days - didn't feel terribly busy but I apparently had a good day from a money point of view. Really cold in the morning and there was even a few flakes of snow before nine but it wasn't uncomfortable. Have made a decision not to vent frustration by punching the wall of the elevator because the middle knuckle of my left hand is killing me (two hands out of action is not an option). Have booked a day off tomorrow because me and Mark are going to Cypress Hill - Biker 320 Thomas is a bit injured at the moment and can't ride and but there's a new guy starting tomorrow so I don't feel guilty about leavinganyone in the lurch. In fact, by not going into work i'm really doing the other bikers a favour by leaving the good trips to them ...

No comments: