Monday 13 February 2006

Cut And Run

11 September - John Howard might not do it, but I did. A good start to the day with a very hilly run out east and then south - bit exhausting and felt a few twinges in my knees on the way but reasonably good for endorphin levels. This was followed by the removal of hair from my head. I'm still not sure of the extent of the limited audience of these missives but I do know one particular couple of readers who seem to have a vested interest in me getting rid of my Samson like locks so I won't be giving any details of this particular event, suffice to say that the scalp massage involved in the washing and conditioning was disappointing at best (i was certainly spoiled in Asia, I don’t think i'll ever be able to enjoy a western massage again). Didn't feel crash hot for the rest of the day so wasn't very productive after this. Apparently more people have been looking at the house so there'll probably be someone new before long and i'm wondering whether the south top room will be made available before long.

No comments: