Thursday 10 May 2007

A Man Needs A Maid

7 May – Walked the morning run with only a twinge of an ethical dilemma which was almost perfectly timed with getting a bit of manipulative therapy and a heart to heart with Priti – would have been perfectly timed had I not been obliged to recount the tale of woe to a couple of well meaning messengers including Mr Rock Hard Sheffield Steel who apparently thinks I’m a real proper Englishman and had a take on the event which was slightly reassuring to me (but only slightly).  Returned the Met to Cheeky after a bit of soul searching – even a purely functional device must take fashion into consideration.  Couldn’t get a hold of half the people I needed to get a hold of but managed to cram quite a bit of stuff into the day – truly we are a time poor people.  Still managed to cook up a relatively sumptuous feast despite my best efforts but, come on, that’s woman’s work ...

No comments: