Sunday 11 February 2007

Poor Sax, Poor Brittney

10 February – The night’s sleep brought out the true nature of the previous night’s crash, my wrist had swollen a bit and not wanting to take any chances I headed out to RPA Emergency.  My mind was a little fuzzy as I stumbled out the door and I made the dire mistake of not bringing any reading material and I had four joyous hours catching up with all the exciting celebrity action of the past six months from the likes of NW, Who, Woman's Day and even the Telegraph.  I can’t tell you much about that four hours other than Brittney hasn’t been doing too well of late – I never knew! Lugging 25 lamingtons home was a rather difficult operation but I marked the end of the prep ... Not long before it goes down.  Was suitably horrified by Pan’s Labyrinth (those fascists are never up to any good) but thoroughly impressed nonetheless - didn’t look for the plastic bag and decided that it was probably unnecessary considering Friday’s results – it could have its drawbacks though.  There’s always the normal risks which should be relatively negligible but there are other dangers which I have to tread very carefully around methinks.

No comments: