Thursday 1 February 2007

The Good, The Bad and The Bruckheimer

31 January – That damned paragon of virtue stole more of my trips today but I wasn’t going to let it bother me, some bad routing combined with some decent work and a little rain made for an altogether pleasantish day – headed to the movies to see ‘Deja Vu’ and all throughout it I couldn’t work out whether it was a punchy half decent thriller or a terribly conceived sieve-plotted waste of a time travel movie.  Bad time travel movies irritate me far more than they should – I know it’s just a movie but why can’t they (whoever the hell they are) made a good movie to explain paradox to the masses so everyone will understand why Back to the Future vexes me so.  Far too much time in between meals in the evening led to a late night gorging which probably didn’t help me sleep.

No comments: