Wednesday 21 February 2007

A Little Bit Of Colour

21 February – A relatively smooth morning with an easy run followed by a lot of colour (especially considering recent starts).  Apart from a couple of extended breaks and an occasional overly distant job o’ the day I seemed to be getting nothing but 3 pointers.  In fact, it could be said that it was an excellent day.  Except for the end, when, after almost an hour of standing by I suddenly found myself being stretched trying to cover incompetently dispatched work and getting home in time for the air conditioning repair man (funny, even though I’ve never used the air conditioning).  As far as I was concerned, I’d done my bit though.  Managed to make a strategic escape from one tiresome situation into another – I don’t know if anybody’s keeping score but I think a battle may have been lost.

No comments: