Monday 5 February 2007

Greenifying The Thumb

5 February – Started my early morning run again today – mostly smooth (almost bowled over my uncle but I’ll get him next time) although got a bit frazzled at one point – very constant throughout the day – mostly decent routing and very few screw-ups.  A few moments of rage induced by a sullen security guard and some woefully misrepresented items but felt quite decent at the end of the day.  Finally I beat Vodafone (kind of) by using my entire month’s credit but this resulted in me having no credit to use my own phone.  Did have the work XDA at my disposal – don’t like to use it but can quite justifiably do so considering the reason I ran out of credit (part of the reason anyway) is that I use my own phone for work so much and when you don’t provide radios you have to use what you have.  Bit of a stress with back wheel making funny noises and was given a warning that he’s on his last spokes ... Rescheduled Show Me The Money in order to synergise with other events and my favourite courier was back to his true form in his appraisal of my decision.  All seems good on the house front, no broken glass anymore and a new addition to the botanic variety of the household should prove to be most enjoyable.  

No comments: