Sunday 4 February 2007

Doctor Is In

2 January – A messy day that started as soon as I logged on and didn’t really have any respite until half five – rode like a demon but that’s what it’s all about sometimes – also got some nasty comments from the public and a few of the class which was a bit irritating.  Some of the couriers can really act unexpectedly at times – I prefer consistency so much more.  After work the new restaurant at 1 Martin Place won a battle by getting the police to move us on despite hardly any illegal activity (this time) but they surely have not won the war.  Somehow found myself entered in the Stinkwater film festival which has caused a fair amount of stress and a few unforeseen other problems – I don’t have any inspiration (or do I?) and I just over commit and under deliver.

No comments: