Wednesday 7 February 2007

Oh, I thought it was something important

7 February – A very nice chat with Ben once again prevented smooth completion of morning run (other factors conspired against me as well) - always get really antsy when doing this run but am sure relaxation will come with time.  A fairly decent day (albeit with a relatively slow start) but ridiculously disorganised at times (rode between 1 Farrer and 1 Macquarie Place three times in succession like a ping pong ball) and had to do a disgustingly planned giant circuit of the city as soon as the promised thunderstorm hit the CBD.  Last drop was at 88 Phillip, just a block away from the Wentworth, where the parents were entertaining a businesswoman of sorts – sneaked in to join them (very inappropriately dressed, in my adrenalin induced still logged on paranoia I thought the manager was walking over to us to ask me to leave because of my lowly corporate status – but that was just work mode) and ate a very half decent and overpriced sandwich.  Show Me The Money flyers were redone to an acceptable standard but rushing around letting everyone know the change is becoming tiresome (and obviously the new date has meant a couple of my favourite couriers won’t be able to come – but it will all balance out in the end).

No comments: