Thursday 6 October 2005

Once again, back in London

5 September - I don't know how but I managed to get all of my things into my bag - my possessions increased significantly during my stay in Slovakia and my rucksack was overstuffed with presents from everyone that may not have weighed very much but were rather bulky - i'm definitely going to have to abandon some things before I head to Canadia. Irina fed me for the last time and took me out to the airport - I really did not look forward to going back to London just then but the trip must go on.
Flew in a real (jet) plane back to Prague and this time I made my connection. I'd forgotten to ask for an emergency exit this time and had flashes of Vietnamese buses as my legs severely cramped on the second leg - I managed to relocate myself to an empty aisle seet halfway through (hope I didn't look too suspicious moving around on the flight). Very quick and easy passport check and I was back in the UK.

No comments: