Thursday 15 November 2007

5 Days Later

14 and 15 November - Day 5 and the virus is still here - seems the strategising has paid off somewhat and could relax a little more - found myself invited to a small drinking function on the north side which was probably not the best idea considering my current state - Ben Boyd Rd is very steep and goes for a lot longer than i remember - and on the other side I probably consumed more alcomohol than was prudent - whether it was coming anyway or not I can't really say but found the hack which has been absent for quite some time starting to make its presence - was sent off home to recover which meant instead of sitting at my desk coughing and sneezing i was sitting on my couch coughing and sneezing.  Less infectious to others certainly but not exactly a cure all - found a new long cut to the house from the top of the road which probably won't get used too much but will be infinitely preferable during the rain.  I just don't feel like I've got much to say right now.

No comments: