Thursday 28 June 2007

You Don=?ISO-8859-1?B?uQ==?=t Own Your Possessions, Your Possessions Own You

28 June – Café’d up at Palms for the first time in a while (still getting $2 coffee which is reassuring about my place in the world) and later had a very nice chat with (Un)wired Ann which has given me a slightly reassuring option for the future.  Also caught up with Angel for some fine dining (???) at the local public house while I should have been packing.  Despite doing all I could to keep the possessions to a minimum over the past 9 months I’m consistently amazed by the amount of crap that accumulates from life.  Much of it could be disposed of but I’m only human and I find it impossible to throw away that pair of spider web underwear that’s got at least a dozen more washes left in its life.  

No comments: