Tuesday 5 June 2007

Meet The F...

5 June – Morning chase up calls seemed essentially pointless and dispiriting but maybe that’s just because it’s Monday (although to tell the truth I’m pretty sure they were essentially pointless and dispiriting).  A bit more manipulation seemed to bring less relaxation than intended and also happened to spark the old bizarre daydream of the universe not properly fitting together and the cyclical body destruction and reformation thoughts that I seem to get when not sure about the way my world is going.  Evening brought on a new first – something which probably should have happened a while ago but didn’t for various reasons.  Individuals from different but not competing parts of my life crossed paths for the first time and all seemed to go well.  There are too many photos of me in various stages of development in the house kitchen but nobody can be blamed for that.

No comments: