Thursday 14 June 2007

China Might Be Right

13 and 14 June – Strange dayz ... Felt a bit of a lump in my throat when I rode down to Banksmeadow in order to hand in my gear to Toll – all very understanding and all that crap and were nice enough to tell me they’d have me back but not sure when that day will be (did pick up another ID card ... My third ...).  Rolled back into town for a café with the boyz – all of them seemed to have this strange idea that it was cold and everyone to a man was wearing girly tights – am sure my immunity will wear off by next year.  I’ve got an idea that working for a more internet savvy institution means I should be a bit more confidential about my toings and froings so I shall be.  Spent the evening in the company of two young ladies who were mostly tolerable, all things considering, at least until the third came in and all bets were off.  Events of the morning made me think that China’s controversial one child policy might actually be a good idea.  Can’t believe it’s taken me 19 years to see The Mission – that’s two (2!) Liam Neeson movies in three days – and you can’t complain about a Liam Neeson movie unless it’s directed by George Lucas.  Sage, Sax, Sage.

No comments: