Monday 19 September 2005

Getting Reacquainted

17 September - After waking up early and getting some lazy reading done and going for a run I ended up going into town for some food market looking (extraordinarily expensive from what i've been used to) but trying a venison burger (a lot like beef) and also got myself acquianted with the new london transport card - the oyster card which is kind of like a travel card but with security and other services associated - the guy who I bought it from instantly saw me for a newcomer to the great city and gave me a very professional and very informative explanation of how the card woked and all the benefits it entailed - quite enjoyable. After that I went to buy a sim card for the replacement mobile i 'd bought in thailand (my other handset has virtually disintegrattd over here). The phone number is 07946947765 for any who has a spare moment or two. Still reeling a bit at prices but I went to a familiar places near london bridge which was nice and and some new ones like the modern tate so it was a pleasant day.

No comments: