Thursday 29 September 2005

Back to E London

28 September - After waking up with the worst hangover i've had for quite a while I abused the included breakfast from the hostel (with what they charged for the room i 've no guilt for what I ate in the morning) and then headed off to Musee Rodin for a bit more culture before I had to shuffle back to the uK - an absolutely stunning museum that used to be a grand old house (built by a financier in the early 1700s I believe) - it starts with a tour of the garden and then goes into the house - very good way to end the visit to Paris (althouh it almost extended my visit because I lost track of the time and had to sprint back to my hostel to get my bag and only just caught my train in time) - tried to get rid of my euros at the duty free but was just short of the amount to get anything nice (hopingi'll be able to get somethingat the other end but it's doubtful ...)

No comments: