Thursday 22 March 2007

Virtuousness

22 March – Another rather terrible day work wise that was fortunately salvaged in the last hour by a timely P1 pickup that I got at the right time when a whole bunch more were coming in – still not great but nothing to cry about.  Had a flat tyre in the morning which is never welcomed but was lucky to have Jamie ride by in a timely fashion who was most kind in lending me a replacement inner tube and I managed to fix it in record time – however, in the evening when I decided to do some sporadic patch jobs I found that there was not a hole to be seen in said tyre – sometimes tyres do slowly run out of air but this one was flat.  It’s my suspicion that some lowly c**t of a human being let the air out of the tyres whilst I was making my delivery (to the Attorney General no less!).  Evening was full of labours of a more technical variety – web design and formulating formulas for the nefarious purposes of some sinister bookmaker – hey, I’m just the Excel go-to guy – I hold no responsibility whatsoever.  But then again, that was Oppenheimer’s defence.

No comments: