Wednesday 21 March 2007

This City Is Cold

20 March – Why is it that the one day that I don’t bring a paperback in to work is the one day that the wifi connection at 370 Pitt St didn’t want to work.  Spent all day searching for a free hotspot but the city was cold.  Morning run getting a bit more complicated with additional stops and a forced late start which isn’t so bad (did result in a shockingly late finish today) considering my ownership of it is coming to its final days and it was followed by a very slow morning and an early lunch where some inadvertent verbal slippage caused a bit of suspicion (mostly unwarranted but not completely) - young Mr Bradley had a bit of a mishap with a collision with a commuter which may well spell the end for the yellow bike – the brightest bike in the city and always there to brighten up someone’s day.  A pleasantish evening eating Mexican food (I’m going to suffer for that tomorrow – like I suffered today after eating a James Dean High Speed pizza last night) with the family – sometimes a struggle but that’s family (actually it was great – I know who my readers are). Some late night array formula creation was a great way to finish the night but meant my head was a long time taking in getting in a state fit for sleep.

No comments: