Tuesday 6 March 2007

End Of Days

5 March – Why does it always rain on me?  Perhaps because I’m outside when it’s raining.  A sour note could be detected in the operator’s demeanour today which at times seemed to infect my own mood but I managed to push through the greyness of the day and the very early darkness (it’s end of days I tell you) and also avoided the worst of the rain that hit the city at 5 - didn’t mean I didn’t get wet but it did mean I didn’t get soaked.  Some D&Ms were required and some D&Ms were had in the evening and I think that there’s a definite possibility that my brother will not assassinate me for my inheritance but I can never be sure.  House meetings involved a clash of civilisations and I think, like in the larger blogosphere, the West is in trouble.

No comments: