Thursday 22 March 2007

Ask your FKN operator ...

21 March – The dentist is never a pleasant experience and it’s always because of the lies (oh yes, I’ve been flossing sometimes ... Well, I flossed last night for the first time since I’ve seen you ... Happy now???) but the clean feeling from properly cleaned teeth that haven’t just been brushed but have been scraped by a professional is always very nice.  Morning run was still a bit crap and the rest of the day was as slow as can be imagined – wasted time, stupid security guards, reattempts, wrong addresses and missed opportunities all didn’t help with making it a great day.  Also a crap SMS interaction with Sydney’s least friendly courier (what the hell was I doing even having an SMS conversation with this guy?  I don’t do it with people I like) put me in a rather bad mood even though it shouldn’t because I don’t like him, I’m not friends with him and I don’t want to be friends with him.  For some reason it bothers me though.  Movie night turned out to be rather epic – an early meet over a beer and some dinner was very pleasant but the 930 showing just doesn’t work for me anymore.  Every time I go to see a film at this time I end up fading and can barely keep my eyes open even if it is very entertaining (which Hot Fuzz was) - could it be that I’m getting old or could it be that I just shouldn’t have any herbal remedies if I want to stay alert later?  I don’t think anyone can answer that question.

No comments: