Sunday 15 April 2007

The Joy Of Smashing Things

14 April – Pancakes and other joyous distractions started the day – best laid plans to head out to the driving range in order to hit things very hard were delayed (and apparently almost cancelled, heaven forbid) so did a bit of Zen and the Art – lots more to do on that front but nothing sounds better than a well tuned fixie – something along the lines of one hand clapping or a tree falling in the woods with nobody there to hear – eventually headed out to Moore Park where my excellent driver put me in good stead.  Nobody seemed to keen to listen to anyone else making any suggestions on the improving of the stroke but I’m sure with a little practice I could get rid of the slice (???) - mostly getting the distance right in any event.  Afterwards had an unplanned pub crawl back to the household – far too much booze for someone of my delicate nature and upon arrival back at home found myself getting a condensed Landmark forum crash course – difficult.

No comments: