Friday 2 May 2008

Something that goes with salmon ...

Oh my, how lapse am I ...
Well, if there was anything worth reporting perhaps I wouldn't be ... or perhaps I'd have even less time to be reporting on it and actually doing it (and this makes as much sense to me as it would to anyone who actually reads this).  A very long absence from the world of pub trivia was ended with Hippo Campus' (aka the Bike Courier Mafia) taking out third (or was it second?) place with a grand prize of some probably unnecessary jugs of beer (which I the beer snob had to wrest away from the VB swilling proles in order to get something palatable).  Do I recall much from the ill advised day at the races?  Other than the fact that I didn't win anything and knocked myself out for any activity for the rest of the week's end - not much.  Did I get much out of the stand up comedienne who entertained us at the beginning of the long weekend?  A little - perhaps an inspiration for a caper?  I think there's definitely a calling for such activity.  Not long to go now ...

No comments: